TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System is a nice Wi-Fi system, which can cover your whole home or office. It allows you to integrate and use more than one wireless router, while also offering access to other WiFi systems in the area. There are a lot of internet connections that this product offers. TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System is easy to set up and allows you to have high speed and reliability in your home or office. It is a smart, elegant solution for your wireless connectivity needs when it comes with an affordable price point.
How to install TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System
1. Before starting to install, make sure that the main router is connected to the modem.
This is the main router, which provides the Internet connection.
2. Plug in the power of the main router and wait until it is completely turned on.
3. Plug in the power of the satellite router. Wait until it is completely turned on before proceeding. You may need to wait up to 30 seconds before connecting them.
4. Attach an ethernet cable between your main router and your modem if you have Wi-Fi-enabled devices on both routers installed with N300 or higher speeds (you can select N300/N600/AC1200). This is to connect the modem to the main router.
5. Connect the other end of the ethernet cable (the multi-purpose Internet port of your main router).
6.Log into your TP-Link Deco mesh router’s web management page to set up your mesh network. Enter “tplinkdeco” for username and “12345678” for password. You may also want to check if you have updated the latest firmware version on each device, else you can do it from this web management page too before doing any configuration.
You are now able to set up the mesh network and use the AC1200 router for your internet connection. You can also add more Deco Mesh routers in your area. The system will automatically detect which one is closest to you, and connect that one to the internet.