The 2020 Mac Mini is the newest model of Apple’s Mac Mini, a small desktop computer that can be customized in a variety of ways. This article will go over what you can expect from the 2020 Mac Mini, including some things that make it unique and comparing it to other models.
2020 Apple Mac Mini with Apple Specs
1) Mac Mini ships with a 3.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 and either 8GB or 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory.
1) Optional Graphics Card: Mac Mini supports up to an AMD Radeon Pro Vega 56 with 8GB of HBM2 memory or AMD Radeon Pro 580 with 4GB of HBM2 memory.
2) Storage: Up to 4TB Fusion Drive, 2TB SSD, or 1TB SSD (or 1TB SSHD).
3) Ports: USB-A (x4), Thunderbolt 3 (x2), HDMI 2.0, SDXC card slot, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, DC power port
4) Software: macOS Mojave, iTunes
a) It is a desktop computer
b) It can be customized in several ways, such as with what type of processor it has and the amount of storage.
c) It is very similar to Apple’s previous model in that it has the same performance and design.
a) The price is too expensive for most people’s budgets. Most people who are interested in buying this product would only be able to afford one computer.
b) It is not a laptop, unlike its previous model. This model does not have a removable screen and is a desktop computer.
c) The RAM cannot be upgraded in the future. Older models of Mac Mini can be upgraded with additional RAM if the owner has extra money to buy more RAM.
While it may not be very different from its previous model, the 2020 Mac Mini is still a decent computer that can serve most needs, with some exceptions. For those who are interested in purchasing the 2020 Mac Mini, you should consider whether this product is worth the $1,099 price tag. You may be better off saving up more money to buy a laptop or a computer with better performance.